Select Installations and Collections
• FTI Consulting, Washington, D.C.
• SkyHouse, Denver
• Colorado Bureau of Investigation Crime Lab, Arvada, CO. Funded by Colorado Creative Industries public art program.
• The Avenue Hotel, Dubai
• The Hepburn, Washington, D.C.
• Ponsinelli Law, Dallas, TX. Collection acquisition.
• Public Library, Universal City, TX
• The University of New Mexico Hospital. Funded by New Mexico Art in Public Places.
• The University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
• Hitchcock Evert LLP, law firm, Dallas, TX
• City Hall, Santa Fe, NM. Office of the Mayor
• Polen Capital, Boca Raton, FL
• Norwegian Cruise Lines
• Childrens Hospital, Denver, CO. Donation acquisition.
• The Gates Family Foundation, Denver, CO. Collection acquisition.
• Fidelity Investments Foundation, New York, NY. Collection acquisition.
• Calpine Energy, Houston, TX
• Dallas Cowboy Stadium, suite. Dallas, TX. Collection acquisition.
• Metro State College- Hotel and Hospitality Learning Center. Funded by Denver Arts & Venues Public Art Program.
• Houston City Hall – City of Houston Art in Public Places
• Thornberg Financial, Santa Fe, NM
• Wilson and Associates, New York, NY. Collection acquisition.
• Embassy residence, Washington, D.C.
• Private residence, Malibu, CA
• Doña Ana Community College Patricio G. Quintana Learning Center, La Mesa, NM. Funded by New Mexico Art in Public Places.
• The Fairmont Hotel, Tucson
• The Fairmont Hotel, Monte Carlo
* Hyatt Lakefront, Chicago, IL
* Hyatt Grand, Bloomington, IN
• Green – By – Design, Los Angeles
• Auberge de Rancho Encantado, Santa Fe, New Mexico
• Bosque Del Apache Wildlife Refuge, Socorro, New Mexico
• QWEST, Denver, CO
• United Bank of Denver , CA
• SafeCo Corporation, Seattle, WA
Works are included in public and private collections in: Berlin, Stuttgart, London, Rome, Monaco, Copenhagen, Oslo, Dubai, Mexico City, New York, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Kansas City, Nashville, Miami, New Orleans, Austin, Houston, Dallas, Aspen, Beaver Creak, Denver, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Tucson, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Malibu, San Francisco, Seattle, and others.
The University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
Metro State College, Denver, CO
Colorado State University, Ft. Collins, CO
The University of Denver
Anderson Ranch Arts Center, Aspen, CO
Otis College of Art and Design, Los Angeles, CA
The University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Director of the Arts Technology Center, The University of New Mexico. Albuquerque, NM. Funded in part by The Rockefeller Foundation, The Ford Foundation and The National Science Foundation.
Principal Investigator - The Neuroscience of Creativity. UNM and the Mind Research Network (MRN). Funded by The Templeton Foundation
Powered by Squarespace
• STRUCTURE - Kinzelman Art and Bank of America, Houston, TX
• The Museum of New Mexico "Art on the Edge", Santa Fe, NM
• (re) LAUNCH - Curated by Cyndi Conn, Santa Fe, NM
• Craig Krull Gallery, Santa Monica, CA "library"
• New Directions in Photography, SLATE Art Consulting, Oakland, CA
• COLLECT: The Art of Colorado Corporations
• McMurtrey Gallery, Houston, TX“library”
• Cumulous Skies: The Enduring Modernist Aesthetic in New Mexico
• Horizons - LUMAS Paris, St Germain
• Fast Forward - LUMAS Dusseldorf, Germany
• Friesen Abmeyer "sun and sky" Seattle, WA
• Friesen Gallery “sky” Sun Valley, ID
• Colorado Photographic Arts Center (CPAC) “Situating Robert Adams” Denver, CO
• Robishcon Gallery “semi” Denver, CO
• Wall Space Gallery, “Life Support Japan” Santa Barbara, CA
• Susan Spiritus Gallery, Newport Beach, CA
• LAUNCH Projects, Santa Fe, NM
• Friesen Gallery “Considered” , Sun Valley, ID
• Anderson Ranch, Aspen, CO
• Webster Collection, Santa Fe, NM
• Inde / Jacobs Gallery - Marfa, TX
• Rule Gallery - Denver, CO
• The Denver Art Museum
• Museum of Fine Arts, Santa Fe – “Water Project”
• Vincent Price Art Museum, East Los Angeles, CA